Installation & Repairs
We have an opening in our Installation Department for an Installer. This position requires substantial travel time to job sites all over the country. Weekend work is only occasional but may occur including some travel to and from job sites. The Installer must be able to pay their own travel expenses including hotels and airfare, and then be reimbursed after receipts are submitted for approval.
Blockhouse Company Installers regularly travel to our customer sites to coordinate and manage the delivery of our product, and in many cases perform an actual bolt down installation of the furniture. Large deliveries will require the Installer to be able to manage a temporary work crew while interacting with customers in a courteous and professional manner
Important abilities include, but are not limited in:
- - Must be able to work independently including being a self starter
- - Must be very organized both in preparation for trips and on job sites
- - Effective communication skills are essential requiring interaction with customers, work crews, and Blockhouse Sales and Manufacturing people
- - As stated above, you must be self funded until reimbursements occur
- - This job will require being away from home, often for a whole week
- - Must have a clean driving record
- - You must be able to drive a 26 foot box truck and pass a DOT Physical
- - Contractor/Carpenter experience a plus
When not doing Installations you will be either working in the Manufacturing Plant or on the road doing Warranty and Repair work.
Drug Free, Smoke Free environment with drug testing required.
Safe and clean work environment, Benefits available at 60 days.
email your resume to HR@Blockhouse.com