Blockhouse Company is a leading manufacturer of commercial furniture. We build quality products which are used in Behavioral Health, Higher Education, Military and other markets. Our products are tough and attractive and we count on our employees to build to the highest standards in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
The Purchasing Department is critical to the success of our work and we are looking for a quality conscious, detail oriented individual to function as an assistant to the Purchasing Manager. Previous related experience is a plus but we will train the right person.
Knowledge, Skills, & Aptitudes:
- - Office software, Google Apps
- - Furniture or cabinet shop experience a big plus
- - Detail oriented, organized, and good memory
- - Able to communicate clearly, with both written and verbal skills, to speak to co-workers and vendors
- - Good phone skills & able to research on the internet for products and suppliers
- - Prompt and dependable
- - Ability to prioritize work for best results with multiple requests from manufacturing & sales
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday, hourly position in a friendly manufacturing office setting. Safe and clean environment. Benefits available at 60 days.
no phone calls please, applications and/or resumes may be submitted by email, FAX, or Postal Service.
email your resume to HR@Blockhouse.com